1 lb Smoked Sausage
12 oz peeled medium shrimp
4 ears fresh or thawed frozen corn, halved
2 tsp Louisiana seasoning (Old Bay Seasoning my be substituted)
4 lemon wedges
Garnish: sliced scallions
1. Place oven rack in second position from bottom. Heat to 500.
2. Coat top of four 24 inch long sheets of foil with nonstick spray.
3. For each packae: Place 2 chunks sausage, 1/4 the shrimp and 2 pieces corn in center of foil. Put 1 tsp butter on shrimp; sprinkle shrimp and corn with 1/2 tsp Louisiana seasoning.
4. Bring Long ends of foil together; double-fold to seal. Seal sides same way. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and open sides of packets away from you.
6. Squeeze lemon over shrimp and toss, with juices in packet, to coate. Sprinkle with scallions.